Outdoor lighting keeps the outdoors bright and has a decorative effect. But the outdoor environment is harsh, so most outdoor lamps will be equipped with waterproof breathable valves or respirators! Specifically, outdoor lights are nothing more than these types.
- Floodlight: It can also be called a spotlight. Generally, it can aim in any direction and has a structure that is not affected by climatic conditions. Almost all large-area lighting fixtures used outdoors can be regarded as floodlights. With the development of the times, floodlights have also formedRGB floodlights、LED floodlights、 Floodlight With Microwave Sensors， and other powerful, waterproof and lighting effects.
- Courtyard lights: The main places of use are public places such as urban roads and community roads. Garden lights can significantly improve the living environment and improve the quality of life of residents.
- Wall lamp: The wall lamp light is elegant and harmonious, which can embellish the environment elegantly and the lines are simple and generous.
- Underwater lamp: Mainly used for underwater lamp body, with good water resistance, only low voltage current can be used. Used in conjunction with fountains.
- Ornamental lights: Ornamental lights are an indispensable part of our modern life. It not only has a high degree of appreciation, but also emphasizes the harmony and unity of artistic lighting landscape, scenic area history and culture, and surrounding environment.
- Underground lights will be used in shopping malls, parking lots, green belts, and other places. They are mainly buried underground for decoration or indicating lighting, and some are used to wash walls or illuminate trees. Their application is very good. Great flexibility.
- Lawn lights are used as lighting facilities in parks and other places with lawns. With its unique design and soft lighting, it adds a sense of safety and beauty to the urban green landscape, is easy to install, and is strong in decoration. It can be used in parks, garden villas surrounding lawns, pedestrian streets, parking lots, squares, and other places.
Choose suitable outdoor lamps and lanterns to create a good lighting environment.