When installing outdoor flood lights, we must first understand the installation height of general floodlights. Generally, the installation height of floodlights is 2240~2650mm from the ground. The installation height of the floodlight can be further from the ground, about 1400~1700mm. The distance from the floodlight to the wall is about 95~400mm. The installation height of wall lamps in corridors and corridors should be slightly higher than the eye level by about 1.8 meters, that is, 2.2 to 2.6 meters from the ground. For the floodlights in the working environment, the distance from the desktop is 1.4~1.8m, while the floodlights at the bedside of the bedroom are about 1.4~1.7m away from the ground.
The distance from the floodlight to the wall is about 0.09~0.4m.
LED floodlights are widely used, so installation skills and precautions are very important. LED is a new light source. Under the correct installation method, it can ensure the stable and long-term normal operation of LED floodlights. Keep these in mind:
1. Install guardrails and punch holes in the wall. The spacing is generally 3 cm according to actual requirements.
2. Do a good job of anti-static measures, such as grounding the workbench, workers wearing corresponding static clothing, and anti-static measures, because different grades of LED floodlights have different qualities and different anti-static capabilities.
3. Pay attention to the airtightness of the installation, the airtightness is not good, the diameter will affect the service life of the LED floodlight
4. The wiring of the LED floodlight is best not to exceed 25 cm, and the power of the transformer can be increased accordingly, otherwise the brightness will be affected.
1. Try to use the form of series LEDs, because the voltage difference of LED floodlights is special. The peak current of an ordinary LED is maintained at 80 mA, and the reverse voltage is around 6V. When designing an LED circuit, attention should be paid to the peak voltage and current under this limit.
2. Use a voltage below 25 watts when welding, and control the temperature of the electric soldering iron below 300 degrees Celsius. Do not squeeze the epoxy resin part of the exposed SMD20LEDC at high temperature, or wipe it with a sharp object, because the LED lamp is very fragile. Very easy to damage, and the welding time is less than 3 seconds.