Outdoor lights, as the name suggests, are lamps that are exposed outdoors. The requirements for outdoor lighting are more stringent than those for indoor lighting. Outdoor lighting should fully consider special factors such as weather and temperature. Outdoor lights include a lot.
1. Solar street lights: Solar street lights are powered by crystalline silicon solar cells, maintenance-free valve-regulated sealed batteries (colloidal batteries) to store electrical energy, ultra-bright LED lamps as light sources, and controlled by intelligent charge and discharge controllers to replace Streetlamps for traditional utility electric lighting.
2. Underground lamp: strong and durable, anti-water seepage, excellent heat dissipation performance; anti-corrosion, anti-aging; excellent waterproof performance, high-temperature resistance, anti-aging; high-strength tempered glass, strong light transmittance, wide light radiation surface, load-bearing capacity powerful. Widely used in shopping malls, parking lots, green belts, park tourist attractions, residential quarters, urban sculptures, pedestrian streets, building steps, and other places, mainly buried in the ground, used for decoration or indicating lighting, and some are used for Wall washing or tree lighting, its application has considerable flexibility
3. Tunnel light: A tunnel light is a special lamp used for tunnel lighting to solve the "black hole effect" or "white hole effect" caused by the sudden change of brightness when the vehicle enters or exits the tunnel. The shell is made of environmentally friendly alloy materials with high strength and good toughness, and the transparent part is reinforced tempered glass, which is dust-proof, waterproof, corrosion-resistant, and rust-resistant. It has strong resistance to strong collision and impact; multi-channel anti-vibration structure and high-tech surface spraying treatment, various close-range high-intensity high-frequency vibrations cannot affect the lamps and can cause high-frequency vibration and humidity in workshops, roadbeds, rails, etc. Long-term stable work in a high-temperature environment. Good electromagnetic compatibility, will not cause interference to the power transmission network.
4. Traffic lights: Traffic lights are divided into motor vehicle signal lights, non-motor vehicle signal lights, pedestrian crossing signal lights, direction indicator lights (arrow lights), lane lights, flashing warning lights, and road, and railway level crossing lights.
5. Guardrail lights: LED guardrail tubes are mixed with three primary colors of red, green, and blue to achieve seven color changes. The pulse width modulation of the output waveform is used, that is, the duty cycle of the LED light is adjusted. In the case of fast scanning speed, using the visual inertia of the human eye to achieve a gradient effect. A lamp can change into seven different colors in stages through the internal control chip, and produce various effects such as gradient, flicker, scanning, chasing, flowing water, etc. The length of the lamp should be determined according to the actual effect. The conventional length is one meter. Anti-ultraviolet radiation, with waterproof effect.
6. Stage lights: The composition of LED stage lights is similar to that of LED lighting fixtures. The main accessories are: shell, LED lamp beads, secondary optical lenses, LED driving power supply, DIP switch, heat sink, shell, mounting bracket, etc.